Why is Google Adsense application rejected?
Do you know Google Adsense is the flexible and lifetime earning way? But getting Google Adsense approval is not easy. you have to follow their rules and regulations. In this article, I will discuss the most common Adsense application rejection reasons which you should keep in mind before applying.
I request you at first see Google AdSense requirements
( Things to do before applying for Google Adsense )
- Insufficient content / Unacceptable site content
If your website doesn’t have enough content your application will be rejected. Google always gives a lot of value and attention to website content. If your content has grammatical mistakes your application will be rejected. Not only your articles need to be grammatically correct, but also it should be unique and valuable to the readers.
- User-friendly design of your blog
What will you do if you see a page with full bright background and the site has huge buttons all over the site. will you visit this site again? So, It is very important that your blog site be user-friendly and a beautiful in the look.
Google always follows transparency. There are some important pages should be included on your site before applying to Adsense if you want to get accepted your application. The pages are about us, our privacy & policy and contact us. Keep your mind privacy page is one of the requirements for Google Adsense
- Site Does Not Follow Google AdSense Policies
If your site has no rich, Unique and meaningful content, no organic traffic, pages with no original content, no clear navigation and you drive traffic with the illegal way. Adsense Team will reject your Application. Follow the complete guidance before applying for Google Adsense.
What will you do if your Google Adsense application is rejected?
If you had done trying everything and Google Adsense Team would reject your application. Do not lose hope and Do not think it is your last chance. You have still chance for Approval.
There are two things you can do:
- Read attentively the rejection message and try to fix the issues that Adsense Team mentioned in the e-mail. After fixing the issues apply again. Keep in your mind that, you are able to apply again and again for getting approval.
- If you decide you won’t apply again for Google AdSense then you think another way. There is the alternative way for you.
There are many other high paying ads network you can use.
You can use these ad networks to earn money without AdSense. They easily approve your application.
Top 10 Google Adsense Alternative ads network site list
- Infolinks It gives you 70% revenue share if you are newbie blogger.It is the leader in text advertising.
- Payment method: PayPal, Wire Transfer, eCheck, Western Union, Payoneer
NOW (IT’S FREE AND QUICK!)
- Payment Method: PayPal, Checks
- Payment Method: PayPal, Bank wire
9. Revenue Hits
Share this article with your friends.